Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Post Partum Hair loss



This picture doesn't even begin to show how much hair I lost!

No one really told me that this hair loss would happen OR exactly how much hair I would shed! Imagine my surprise when gobs of my hair came out at once! Plus it went on for MONTHS! I thought it would never end... but eventually It did and thank goodness for that!

Pregnancy did a real number on my hair the regrowth stage after I lost it all was horrible!! I had thousands of short hairs along my part that always stood up straight no matter how much hair spray I used!

My hair loss was so crazy my vacuum broke! I had to pull out the thousands of hairs that got stuck in the roller part of the vacuum that had formed a sort of rope around the roller!

Be aware... this will happen to you, you will lose an astronomical amount of hair and be prepared for every surface of your home and car to start looking alot more like your hair color than anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment